Welcome to MMHA's online registration system for the 2022/2023 hockey season. This online system will allow you to register your child, on your own time, in the convenience of your own home.
Please read the information on this page before beginning the registration process.
All players interested in any MMHA programs are now required to register online.
No registration is complete and official until you register on the MMHA Website & Hockey Canada Registry ( https://register.hockeycanada.ca/register ) and payment has been received through EMT ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), or in-person registration on September 18, 2022 from 2 PM - 5 PM.
- You must first set up an account with a password and email address. Follow the instructions to add the players you are registering. Please complete the required fields before moving on to the next page. Select your Program and continue on to the payment Option. You will be prompted to pay. You have the option to pay through EMT or at in-person registration.
- For your convenience and ours, we will contact you using your account's contact information. Please ensure the information is correct and current.
- When registering please ensure you are registering your child in the right program as noted by their date of birth.
- You will require your Respect in Sport Certificate Number for your registration. If you do not have it you can log on http://hnl.respectgroupinc.com. All new families to our Association will be required to complete this program before registration is finalized.
- Please do not forget to print receipts for your records.
Please add your skaters following the instructions below.
When all players have been added, click Continue to complete the information process and to process payment.